Shelf Corps and Aged Corporation Packages
Establish Immediate Corporate History
Atlantic Financial Services LLC Currently has a list of “pre-filed”shelf companies that you can acquire. By owning a pre-established corporate identity, you are able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Instant availability & fast delivery.
- Immediately own a company with a corporate history.
- Show longevity and enhance your image with customers and lenders.
- Easier to obtain business credit cards and business credit lines.
- Often, lenders require a business to have been in existence from six months to two years or more before lending it money.
- Ability to borrow money from banks.
- Ability to secure bids on contracts. Many agencies will only sign contracts with a business that has been in business for at least two years
Atlantic Financial Services LLC. Currently has Aged Corps and Shelf Corps in the following US States:
- Wyoming-1, 2,3 and 10year aged-shelf corporations
- Nevada- 1,2 and 5 year old aged corps packages
- California- 2 year old Aged-Shelf corporations
- Oregon- 2 year old aged-shelf corporations
- New Mexico- 2, 3 and 5 year old Aged-Shelf Corporations
- Arizona- 2, 3 and 5 year aged-shelf Companies
- Alaska- 2 year old Aged-Shelf Corporations
- Many more states available upon request.
All packaged deals on our website come with a 2 year old company- for older companies please call for pricing.
Atlantic Financial Services LLC. has a large inventory list of available aged corps in the States listed above, however due to theft of companies in the past and internet " hijacking" of our companies we no longer provide this list upfront. Once your purchase is made Atlantic Financial Services LLC will send you the list of the available companies in the State you have chosen so that you may choose the name of your new company.
All Corporation documents are delivered Via email within 24 hours after purchase.
See below for the benefits of buying an aged-shelf Corporation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What does a shelf corporation age mean?
The age of a shelf corporation is just as real as the age of a human being. The law calls a corporation a person. It is an artificial person. It is separate from the people who own it. The owners of a shelf corporation, as with any other legal entity, are just as separate from each other as two people are separate. The H.J. Heinz company started in 1869. The original owners, officers and directors have long since passed. However, the age of the company truly remains in-tact.
Additional shelf corporation benefits?
- Immediate availability - The Company formed is ready to be shipped for immediate delivery rather than needing to wait for government filing.
- Credibility to customers and Banks
- Increased ability to bid on government contracts. Many state and federal contracts require that the business be between two and five years in age.
- Easier to obtain credit
- Easier to obtain working capital
- Easier to take a company “public” and sell shares on a stock exchange if certain criteria are met
- Immediately creating a company existence and longevity appearance
- Access to investment opportunities
- Less limitations when applying for corporate credit
Buyers of shelf corporations have some big advantages over newly filed businesses. First, the benefits mentioned above. Then, the advantage of being able to purchase a well established corporation and yet put themselves in as officers, directors and shareholders, giving them immediate control of the business.
What are the types of aged shelf corporations?
Shelf and aged corporations can be any type of legal entity. This includes U.S. domestic corporations and LLC's, as well as offshore and international entities. The term "shelf" or "aged" only refers to the fact that the company has been filed and is sitting "on a shelf" waiting to be purchased.
What shelf corporation age is right for me?
It is important to choose the age appropriate to your needs. For a building contractor or consulting company the number of years in business is important to the prospective clients. In order to obtain government contracts, the typical age requirement is two years. Additionally, for a business that wants to build corporate credit, the older the better. The key issues are the perceptions of the potential customers and potential lenders. How old does the business need to be to convince the client or the banker that the business is secure and stable? Is the age of your business important? It usually is to a customer or lender.
How Is Aged-Shelf Corp Pricing Configured?
Generally we take the amount we have spent to form the company and add on for every year the cost of maintenance upkeep and any additional filing fees +(plus) We then add on 1500.00 Per Year Of Age. This is how we calculate the price of one of our corps. Now depending on the State the starting prices are listed below. California and Nevada add $500.00 to pricing shown here (OR Call for exact pricing). Please call for individual sales- We only have payment options on our site for package deals.
1 Year Aged-Shelf Corp From $3500.00 This is Guaranteed to be at least 12 Months Aged
2 Year Aged-Shelf Corp From $5000.00 This is Guaranteed to be at least 24 Months Aged
3 Year Aged-Shelf Corp From $6000.00 This is Guaranteed to be at least 36 Months Aged
4 Year Aged-Shelf Corp From $7000.00 This is Guaranteed to be at least 48 Months Aged
5 Year Aged-Shelf Corp From $8500.00 This is Guaranteed to be at least 60 Months Aged
Atlantic Financial Services LLC. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Atlantic Financial Services LLC. does not issue refunds for purchased and delivered shelf corporations. Atlantic Financial Services LLCreserves the right to exchange or replace any shelf corp with a similar priced corporation when inventory calls for substitution including state of incorporation and number of years established.
The Atlantic Financial Services LLC. Aged Corp Package Comes with the following
Aged Corp Package Pricing Also includes AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
1 Aged Corporation- 2 years old Comes with Certificate of Good Standing, Original Articles, By Laws and Resolutions 1 Year Registered Agent Services
Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Registration with Dun & Bradstreet- And Get a D.U.N.S Number Assigned
Registration Application as a Foreign Entity in your Home State
Business E-Mail Account (ie: Yourname@Yourcompanyname.com)
Listing with Directory Assistance and major Phone Directories
Registration with Internet Search Engines (ie: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing).
No where else are you going to find a package like this- Our package price is $2500.00 and includes everything listed above.
Other companies would charge nearly $10,000.00 just for the corporation- At Atlantic Financial Services LLC.we know you’re going to need a lot more than just the corporation to build your new business. Purchase Your Atlantic Financial Services LLC. Aged Corp Package Today and get your business on the road to success!
1 800 313-2410