The Bank can provide non-recourse loans on Purchase or Lease Bank Collateral BG,MTN,LOC,CD,,
Bank collateral must be delivered by MT799 or MT760 electronic to funding bank purchase or lease instrument from 10 Million to 1 Billion.We can assist you with funding against SBLC Credit and Bank Guarantee , MTN, CD and other type of instruments.
The basic questions are:
1. who issued the instrument?
2. What is the amount of the instrument?
3. Are the instruments leased or owned?
4. Does the client want a loan against the instrument or are they interested in selling the instruments?
5. What is the use of funds?
6. Are you direct to the client?
7. what country is your client located in?
The Funding Process
- Complete the standard application and email to Atlantic Financial Services LLC, the more information you include the faster the process.
- After review of your application a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your financing request.
- The following information is need from intrument ownr: ATV Authorized to Verified Letter, If post on Euro Clear all 1-15 pages, Client Information Summary, Copy of the Bank Instrument, Color Passport of the owner
- If you choose to go forward your request will be submitted to the appropriate non-recourse Lender.
- When the Lender review is completed a non-recourse loan agreement will be prepared for your review. The lender will issued a LOI with wiring instruction to send instrument. There are a review and underwriting fee TBD loan amount require once you accept loan terms and condition.
- Upon your approval of the MT799 or MT760 swift wire
instructions will be communicated and the funding process
will occur Lease instrument LTV 75%, after interest and MINUS fees client nets 70% LTV
DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to be, and must not be construed to be in any form or manner a solicitation of investment funds or a securities offering. This web page is confidential and is legally privileged. Nothing on this web page should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document. Atlantic Financial Services LLC is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. This website and any attached related documents are never to be considered a 100% guarantee return of programs introduce by Atlantic Financial Services LLC consultants. Upon reading of these website information you, as the viewer, hereby acknowledges this warning and disclaimer.